Sunday, April 17, 2011

Weekend Inertia

A city with a beach gives you a way out from the humdrum of crowded restaurants, traffic-packed streets and all the mess that comes with being in a big city. One of the many reasons why I like Chennai :-). This weekend had inertia written all over it. I merged with my bean bag and only emerged in times of extreme need. So, today evening we thought we'll take our cameras for a stroll on the beach. I needed to put an end to my furniture-like existence and well..something about moonlight and the way it lights up the beach. Its quite surreal. I love it with or without the lenses. :-)

Moonlit Besant Nagar Beach






7 comments:

  1. excellent captures... I know its not easy to manage such night landscapes capturing both moon and the people...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :) The camera I use helps in a big way in these captures :) Glad you liked it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. loved the last one!! good pics!!

    ReplyDelete